East-West College’s staffs and Career Counsellors will be happy to assist you in the admission process.
Get an appointment with our highly qualified and experienced Career Counsellors through either phone at 403 454 7009 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-in candidates are also welcome: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
10:00 am to 2:00 pm (Saturday and Sunday)
Documents:Please bring the following documents for the appointment:
- One Photo Id (Driver’s license, PR Card, etc.)
- SIN (Social Insurance Number)
- Notice of Assessment for 2017 for courses starting before July 31, 2019
- One photo id (Driver license, PR Card, etc.)
- SIN (both spouses)
- ) Notice of Assessment in 2017 for enrolling before July 31, 2019 (both spouses)
Meet with us:
Our Career Counsellors will advise you on the courses suitable for you upon consultation with you. A standardized entrance examination will be given for students who do not have High School Diploma from Alberta. Every applicant must have to obtain passing score on the test before the applicant will be accepted in any program.
Enrollment and funding application :
East-West College’s qualified admission specialists will assist you in completing the enrollment process and in the government funding application process.