- Before you apply to East-West College for admission, prospective students should contact with the International Student Advisor who will guide the applicant with the application process and discuss the suitability of the course to the student’s career objective.
- Make sure that you meet the minimum English Language Proficiency requirements. However, meeting the minimum English Language Proficiency requirement does not guarantee acceptance into the program at East-West College of Business and Technology. Admission is granted on a number of factors, applications are evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Complete the application form for admission and forward the application form to International Student Advisor. Application form can be emailed to email@example.com
- Send your transcripts and Proof of English Language Proficiency along with a non- refundable application fee of $150 and a non-refundable document assessment fee of $500.
- Admissions Officer will review the application and the related documents and will be in touch with you once the review is complete or if there is any additional documents required.
- If your application is successful and you are accepted, a letter of acceptance will be issued and mailed/handed out to you. The tuition and fees are to be paid according to the college’s international program fees and refund policies.
- APPLY NOW or Fill out the pdf admission form
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) recommends international students to prepare for their trip by reviewing Canada’s entry requirements and applying as soon as possible for their study permit. Detailed information is available on www.cic.gc.ca